In this world, cunning wins rather than strength or intelligence. The most dangerous people are those who are clever and wise. Their nature is similar to that of ruthless sharks that rule the world of predators. Are you interested in becoming smart? Get a few wise insights from the cunning
Cunning rules. How to be the wisest?
1. You can’t win fair, win dirty
2. Be as flexible as possible, not stone
3. When you’re angry, the best thing to do is shut your mouth.
4. Listen to the advice that benefits, but don’t give it to others.
5. Rules are meant to be broken.
6. He Who Hurries & Fails
7. Let people think you’re insane than cold-blooded
8. Everyone has a price and can be bought
9. A stick always has two sides. Be careful
10. An open mouth ruins a fish at the wrong time.
11. Success in any business depends on preparation
12. The best defence is to be out of the strike zone.
13. Never underestimate the enemy
14. In a cold place, look for the warmest.
15. Often success lies in audacity
16. Don’t compromise, pretend to compromise, and then you win
17. When you lie, be brief.
18. Don’t argue with fools
19. Don’t make unnecessary enemies
20. Life is poker and you don’t have to have the best hand to win.
21. Emotions interfere with sound reasoning and decision-making.
22. Be friendly with others, but trust strangers.
23. It is possible to win and lose at the same time
24. If you want to succeed, don’t put yourself above others
25. There can always be sharks in calm and calm waters.
26. Don’t judge by rumours about people
27. Betrayal is just a method
28 Bad luck slips through a door or window if you forgot to close it.
29. Power, sex, and money drive the world
30. Don’t stick your nose where it doesn’t belong
31. Unknown secrets are well kept.
32. Sentimentality and pity are for the weak
33. When you reach your goal, do not give up
34. If you fight, you have to hit first
35 Only victory is remembered