You can be outgoing, engaging, friendly and cool, and still not have friends. We lose old friends easily, but finding new ones will be almost impossible. What to do if you spend the weekend alone, no one calls you for a walk, no one writes on the phone and there are no friends at all?
When you are at school or university, friends will be commonplace, but over time they gradually disappear. Sometimes even while studying it is difficult to find friends. Sometimes it seems that this is some kind of misfortune or a curse that it is so difficult to find comrades in life.
Why do you need friends? Friendship makes life more beautiful, brighter, more interesting and richer.
Reasons for not having friends
You can be a sociable and interesting person, but be lonely. How is it that some people have a lot of friends when others are always alone? The reasons may be different, but they lead to a lack of a friendly environment.
There are crises in life when we have turning points. At such moments, priorities, aspirations, and desires change. Old friends fade into the background when they are not along the way, and new ones do not appear. As children, we could be friends with anyone, but with age, we become more critical.
A change of scenery
Changing the place of residence, study or work leads to the disappearance of comrades. These are situational friends who were classmates, classmates or colleagues. A change of scenery leads to a change in the environment and the complete disappearance of friends.
Sometimes we don’t even have time for friendship. We are busy with work, business or our hobbies. We can cook in our family circle, play on the computer, and hang out on the Internet. Excessive obsession makes it so that we do not get out of our little world. And how can you find friends without leaving the vicious circle?
Low or high self-esteem does not allow you to fully establish contact with people. Complexity or inflated conceit becomes an obstacle to finding friends when others avoid you.
What to do if there are no friends? How to find friends?
Before you sprinkle ashes on your head, you should think about how to change this situation. How to find new friends, like-minded people and your people in this world? You should take into account the reasons for the absence of close friends, and then correct it. In addition, you should radically reconsider your way of behaviour and life.
- Don’t stay at home and get out to new places more often to communicate with new people.
- Go in for sports to find comrades of interest there: fitness, CrossFit, running, swimming or yoga.
- Nadi is a new hobby or passion to connect more with like-minded people.
- Get a dog to walk the street more often and get to know each other.
- Sign up for photography, dance, and drawing courses. This way you will find friends with similar interests.
- Follow all the interesting events that are planned shortly.
- You are always surrounded by many potential friends around. Pay attention to the people around you to make contact and make acquaintance with them.
- Start conversations first and initiate acquaintance without waiting for attention from the outside.
- Try to find common interests and tastes with new acquaintances to get closer.
- Always look for opportunities to visit a new place and meet new people.
- Radiate positivity, be friendly and smile to please the people around you.
- Be genuinely interested in other people to elicit reciprocal attention.
- Listen more and ask questions to please the interlocutor.
- Show that you are reliable, positive and a good friend.
- Talk about topics that are of interest to your interlocutor, and not to yourself. Share your interests with others.
- Communicate with people, even accidentally intersecting at work or business. Who knows where you will find friends?
- Post more often and be active on social networks to find friends there.
- Strive to those places where life is in full swing, a lot of communication and acquaintances.
- Don’t be arrogant or too humble. They don’t like them.
- Look for groups of people you can join and blend into.
- Accept that everyone is different. Don’t criticize, don’t judge, and don’t think in patterns.
- When meeting, be sure to exchange social networks or phone numbers.
- Do not be afraid to communicate with people who are completely different from you. Often we find friends in those people from whom we least expected.
- More often agree to the invitations that you are given, and do not refuse.
- Attend any mass events, concerts, or parties.
- What to do if there are no friends? Always be open to communication and contact with potential friends.
- Be actively present where you are.
- Thoughts outside the box and in an original way to arouse the interest of others.
- Accept invitations even if you don’t like them very much. You never know who you will meet there.
- Go with the flow of entertainment and offers that come to you.
- Don’t take it personally that some people don’t want to communicate. Look for your people in this crowd.
- Do not talk too much about yourself, so as not to get bored and keep a mysterious halo.
- Look for like-minded people via the Internet in clubs of interest.
- Befriend people just like you were a child, for no reason.
- Be yourself when meeting other people. There is nothing worse than insincerity and falsehood.
- Try to always be where there is fun and a lot of interesting people to communicate with and get to know each other.
- Use empathy and psychology to better understand people.
- Volunteer or help people to interact with others.
- Pay attention to the interests of the person. What does he love? What is he interested in? What are the values and priorities? This will give a hint for successful communication.
- Don’t try to please everyone. It is visible and does not work.
- Keep your word and tell the truth. In today’s world, everyone is tired of lies.
- Watch other people who connect easily. How do they do it?
- Avoid staring at the phone or around when talking. So quickly you will lose the attention of the interlocutor.
- Try to be on the same wavelength with the interlocutor to quickly get closer to friendship.
- Lead a bright and interesting life to be interesting to people.
- Go on trips where it is easy to meet and find a language with people around you. Look for travel companions to meet new acquaintances.
- Do not speak badly about other people and do not carry negativity. This makes communication difficult. Say nice things about other people to build a positive image.
- Don’t be too nice and nice. People are always attracted to slightly dark, imperfect and bad guys.
- Try to keep in touch with those you meet. Be interested in business, invite to events and call for a walk. Stay Connected.
- Be patient and don’t give up when making friends. You will succeed, the main thing is not to sit at home on the couch.
- Open your heart, mind and soul when communicating to find real friends and girlfriends faster. Sincerity is always attractive.
- Laugh and keep the smile on your face. Everyone around loves it.
- Don’t be afraid to be a little extravagant, weird or ridiculous. Better be afraid of being boring.
- Call people by their first names, because this is the best compliment to people.
- Try to be an easygoing and outgoing guy.
Without friendship, life is boring and not so good, but this is when it comes to real friends. In friendship, the quality of friends is important, not the number of acquaintances. What to do if there are no friends? Be in an active search for friends, and do not grieve at home. So you will find friends and a soul mate at the same time if you were completely alone.