Navratri festival is the biggest festival where Goddess Durga is worshipped for 9 days. During Navratri Goddess Durga comes to earth to meet her devotees. The vehicle she rides on when she comes to earth gives an auspicious, inauspicious indication of the year. On what will Goddess Durga ride in Navratri 2022..? What is the vehicle of Goddess Durga this time..?
According to the Hindu calendar, every year, Navratri begins on the Pratipada of Shukla Paksha in the month of Ashwin i.e. in September. This time Sharadiya Navratri festival starts on the 26th September. and will expire on October 5, 2022. This time Mother Durga is riding on an elephant creating very auspicious conjunction and rare yogas. What is the significance of Goddess Durga riding on an elephant?
Pratipada Tithi of Ashwin Navratri starts on Monday 26th September 2022. It will start at 3:23 AM on September 26 and end at 3:80 AM on September 27, 2022.
According to Devi Bhagavata Purana, know how a mother’s ride is determined by this verse:
”Shashi Surya Gajarudha Shanibhoumai Turangame|
Gurushukrecha Dolayam Budhe Naukaprakirthita||”
If Navratri begins on Monday or Sunday, Mother Durga rides on an elephant. If that day falls on Saturday or Tuesday, Goddess Durga comes riding on a horse and if Navratri starts on Friday or Thursday, Mother comes riding on a palanquin. The mother will come by boat on Wednesday.
3. Effect of Riding an Elephant: It
is believed that if a mother rides an elephant, there is a sign of more rain. Due to this, the surroundings are full of greenery. Crops will also grow well. The stock of food grains in the country will be replenished, and prosperity, wealth and grains will increase. It is believed that if the mother arrives in an elephant and a boat, it will be beneficial for the seekers.
4. Navratri is an auspicious time for the installation and worship of Kalash.
– Puja can be done from 6.11 am to 7.51 am.
– Abhijit Muhurta: 12:06 PM to 12:54 PM.
– Vijaya Muhurta: 02:30 PM to 03:18 PM.
– Godhuli Muhurta: 06:19 PM to 06:43 PM.
– Evening Muhurta: 06:31 PM to 07:43 PM.
5. Auspicious Yoga for Navratri 2022:
– There will be Shukla Yoga till 08:05 AM, followed by Brahma Yoga.
– Hasta Nakshatra: From 05:55 AM on 26th September till 06:16 AM on the second day. After that, the picture star is formed.
This time the 9-day Navratri festival will start on September 26 and will end on October 5, 2022. It is said that Goddess Durga will come riding on an elephant to meet the devotees during the Navratri festival of 2022.